Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Night 's Storm

Sister Park called me and said go look outside at the clouds.  They were amazing, the sun was setting and the South clouds were merging towards the North clouds, with color, lightening, and Gray clouds.
It was a spectacular scene, everyone on the ranch went outside to watch this storm.

 Okay so this is the North Side
 And this is the South Side
 I thought this looked like the Mighty Zeus

 And this one was a turtle, or a finger
 We watched the two clouds hit, I think we all thought that there would be a huge clash
it was not to bad, they just seemed to flow into each other.   But the lightening was beautiful.
I took a video but it won't download but I will work on it.

any way it was a very cool storm, yes more rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment