Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Caritas Thrift Store, Culvert, and Fenton House

One of the ladies, asked me if I would like to volunteer some hours at the Thrift Store.
So today I went in and worked it was fun, and I enjoyed seeing all the people again that we work with at the Food Pantry, and the customers that I worked with.
Store Front Caritas Thrift Store




 Door to the back room, 
 The Caritas Thrift Store
 This was the work area, where I sorted clothing.

 After work, I headed back to the Ranch, and Elder Gibson was working with Gerald on the
culverts.


 The forms are in place
 Gerald taking a break
 Elder Gibson and Gerald had to shovel out all the water, and mud
so that the ground will dry out.
Elder Gibson
They found crayfish in the water.

So I took this little guy back to the trailer for a photo moment.
 It would walk towards the camera, I finally caught on
that it wanted the shade.


I took this little guy over to the river, and let him go.



Ready for a swim!

 Elder Foy
working on the base board

 More window's completed


No comments:

Post a Comment