Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Trip to the Lake House

While the Elders worked at the Cattle pens, I explored the area with my camera,
its a beautiful location, with a tank and a lake, (or two tanks), it was fun to see some water critters again.
 This huge grasshopper jumped from the ground up into the tree!



 Turtle with a very mossy shell

This Frog is huge 


 Beautiful Dragonfly lands right by me!
Its a very unique Dragonfly


 I've seen a lot of these Dragonflies but because of its white and black wing
it is hard to get the camera to focus in on the wing's.



 There are a lot of turtles in this small tank


 Two Green Heron's resting 
 This Blue Heron was fishing it was fun to watch it catch fish!






 View looking from the Lake
 Looking back at the lake
I love when I get a chance to explore the Ranch it is a beautiful place.
With lots of wonderful view's, and critters!

No comments:

Post a Comment