Friday, June 17, 2016

102 House; Carpet, Hardware, and more Lights

Okay we have two days to pull this house together.  Today and Saturday.  I think we can do it!
 Carpet Pad
 Copper Head Snake
I was headed into Mexia, to get the Carpet Streatcher and this
Copper Head was on the road, but by the time I got the camera on the snake
it had slithered into the grass.
 Mexia Community Center
Abandoned
 Mother Kill Deer still setting on the eggs.
 While I was getting the carpet Stretcher, Elder Gibson hung up more cabinets.

 Kitchen
 Living Room waiting for pad and carpet.
 Hall

 Pad
 Carpet

 Ranch Manager Jason Bagley came to check out the house.
And offered to help so painting trim he did.
 Jace Taylor brought up some of his belonging to move into the house.
 Elder Gibson
 Sister Foy
 Elder Foy
 Base Board
 Jace Taylor, this will be his families home for at least 2-3 months.

Sister Gibson, hanging the fans.
 
It was a great day of work.  We are all very tired, but we did an excellent job.  
We are amazing!!!


This little bunny just watched me an let me walk right by it.
 Almost full!

Monday will be the full moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment